Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IT'S GREAT TO BE IN SABAH

I started my day as early as 04:00 hrs to go for work in Bonggaya Forest. The highway is still engulfed by morning mist. As the sun rise scenic view appear before my eyes. I can see the dark green woods and blue hills around. Here are some picture to illustrate the serenity of our Borneo.


Upon reaching workplace I greeted loudly by an eagle and some children playing with their wooden lorries. I talk to them sometimes. This time I asked them what they going to be when they grow up. They said, "we wan to be a lorry driver." Simple ambition but they were happy.

I arrive in the office usually around 07:00hrs and immediately run the spatial data analysis.

1 comment:

  1. I used to build my own bulldozer but now I become a teacher.

    ReplyDelete