Monday, July 20, 2009

ACCIDENT AT THE KB JUNCTION





Today's afternoon I visited my ailing auntie Limbuan in Kg. Tamau together with my mother and children. Since mother want to stay longer, I take the children first before it gets dark. Around 16:15 I reach the junction of Kota Bungan-KK highway where I saw the accident as in these pictures.

The black Perodua Kenari belongs to someone I do not know (I regret I did not ask), and the black Nissan Frontier belongs to Masbak. Ketua Kampung Kota Bungan also present. Luckily there is no one injured. From my observation theres not much damages on both cars.

The Kenari rammed from behind the Frontier which spun 180 degrees. This straight highway has a lot of junctions from both sides because the Highway was built across many small lot paddy fields and many roads connecting to these fields. However the signboard is not sufficient to remind drivers to slow down. Not only cars are crossing the roads, but also pedesterian, and domestic animals.

This is "KAMPUNG AREA" but those going in and out of the junction PLEASE be careful, SIGNAL of where are you going with ample time.

2 comments:

  1. salam.. i guest.. u're long time lost friend.. musram..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikum salam, Brother Mus...

    Even though I'm far away from you all and the civilization, you all always close in my heart.You are my idol for being cool, resilient, and resourceful. One thing about you that always amaze me is your ESP (sixth sense)that can guess what is hidden.

    DU

    ReplyDelete