Sunday, July 26, 2009

A DAY SO WONDERFUL

Early morning I started my journey from Ranau Town to Kota Belud. Along the highway I noticed yellow wildflower blooming. It is so beautiful, so I took close-up.
Once I reach Kota Belud my wife requested to stop a while in "Tamu." As usual, there are lots of people. We went into one of the exhibitor stall. The Iranun's stall.
Then to the toilet of Kota Belud "Tamu" .
Then we go to my mother's house, which invited us to visit aunt Unai in Rampayan Laut. We also took a walk on the pier in front of aunt Unai's house.

Then, we went to paddy field in Tamau. My children are excited and they ride the combine harvester.
Before we call it a day, some visitors from Department of Defense came. We are happy to entertain them.

What a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment