Sunday, August 23, 2009

Burn Or Earn Money





On the 22 August 09, I went back to my hometown. While driving on Tuaran-Kota Belud highway I saw a reasonably priced car wash. I stop by because my car was covered with mud since it was heavy rain in estate. I interviewed the boy running the shop. He said he is from Negeri 9 and he rented the space. His intention is to collect money and further his study in landscaping. Such an enterpreneur in the making. Good luck for him to earn money.

When I reach my village I was taken aback by an explosion at the junction. I slowed down, look around, and feel releived when I realise it was children playing bamboo canon. I stopped take a picture. I notice one of the canon have a crack and tell the boys about it but they ignore it by saying "no problem." Lucky they just use the fuel(kerosene) only without a real explosive additive such as . . . nitro from any high N fertiliser. But that could burn more money or more than that!

1 comment: