Thursday, December 24, 2009

THEFT IN NURSERY

I have been away from the net since three months ago. I am so tied up in the office to complete all of Coupe 1 and Coupe 2 drawings. Now I have completed all of it and will be able to spend some time with family and friends. However, I will be in the estate during Christmas because most of the people already on holiday since early of this week. I have to look after our office and its precious equipment such as survey and GPS tools.

Early morning we are shocked to hear that our nursery was purloined by some buggers. They took More than 2500 oil palm seedling just by uprooting it. That is the common way these thieves steal from any pre- and main-nursery. It will be a lesson to anyone who have nursery to put extra security during holidays.

Damn bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment